It is my intent to share as many healthy recipes that I can find and prepare myself so that I can ensure that they not only meet our needs for good, hearty, healthy meals, but also taste great. I will add links to either my own recipes or other healthy recipes that I have made for things that I eat every day or that I have eaten while doing gentle cleanses and detox plans like the AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge.
I am going to break these down in two categories:
- Cleanse Phase OK – These are healthy recipes for things that I would eat during the first 10-Days of the Advocare 24-Day Challenge. For those just looking to eat healthy whether you are doing the Challenge or not, during this phase you are eating fresh veggies and quality proteins. You are limiting your consumption of dairy, grains, sugar, and caffeine. Anything “Cleanse Phase OK” can be eaten at any point during the Advocare 24-Day Challenge.
- Max Phase OK – These are healthy recipes for things that I would eat after the 10-Day Cleanse Phase is complete. During this phase and according to the guidelines set out by Advocare, you can reintroduce some dairy and quality grains as well as caffeine. You are still limiting refined sugar, as one should always do.
Enjoy. If you have a healthy recipe that you would like to share, please feel free to do so by contacting me and we will get it published with any links to your website or blog.
Cleanse Phase OK
- Garlic Mahi-Mahi with a little Kick
- Turkey Burgers
- Reduced-Fat Olive Oil Tabasco Mayo
- Simple Turkey Chili
- Broiled Tilapia with Mustard-Chive Sauce
- Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Chili Rubbed Tilapia
- Spicy Roasted Almonds
Max Phase OK
- Grapefruit & Avocado Salad with Shrimp Found on the web! Great Blog. Thanks Renee.
- Stuffed Peppers with Turkey and Vegetables
- Roman-style Chicken
- Grilled Chicken Heirloom Tomato-Basil Salad
- Grilled Rosemary Flank Steak