Calling all friends and friends of friends….
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and as some know, this is something that I am incredibly passionate about. In an effort to raise funds to fight this horrible disease, I thought I would throw out a little challenge. Here is the deal…
My Pledge is your Challenge: Start the AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge through me between now and the end of October and for every pound you lose I will donate $1 and for every size you drop I will donate $2 to Susan G. Komen. I will double the donation related to the person that drops the most and that person will get a FREE AdvoCare/Pink Ribbon Hooded Sweatshirt.
What’s in it for you:
- Get all the coaching you need from me along the way
- Kickstart your wellness
- Lose Weight in a way that you can keep it off
- Feel Great with an increase in Energy
- Know that you’re supporting a very important cause
- Good, healthy competition
Call to action:
- Reach out to me for any questions you may have. You can do so by clicking on the contact us link at the bottom of the page or by simply commenting here
- Head over to My AdvoCare Site and Order the 24-Day Challenge Bundle, a bottle of Catalyst and a bottle of ThermoPlus (Want to save 20% or more, get the membership. Click here for more info.)
- Decide on your start date
- Measure and submit measurements to me on Day 1
- Start it up and stay on track. Measure on Day 11 and again the morning of day 25.
I’ll post progress as people update me. We can do this. Together. Lose weight, feel great and help an amazing cause.0